Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Miss You. . .

I miss your smile,
I miss your voice,
I miss the late nights watching movies with you,
I miss the maggie mees that you cooked for us,
I miss the days we played bowling together,
I miss the times we go to the lottery place together,
I miss the way you yelled at me for doing something wrong,
I miss the way you supported me in everything I do,
I miss the way you cheered me up when I'm down,
I miss all the things you did to make me happy,
I miss all the talks that you and I shared,
I miss how you made everything seemed safe,
I miss how you'd spend time with me,
I miss the way you laughed,
I miss the ways we celebrate our birthdays at midnight,
I miss the chaos and mayhem we got from buying gifts in the family,
I miss the way you protected me,
I miss hanging out with you,
I miss the way you answered my questions,
Most of all, I miss you...

In loving memory of Steven Zahairi. Happy birthday Pa...

No comments:

Post a Comment