Monday, March 9, 2009

Reunion

I hate myself. Yesterday's reunion didn't exactly go as planned. I somehow got myself sick that night with a heavy migraine and a stomach ache. I think i got food poisoning or something. Anyways, the migraine was really bad. I almost fainted during the photo session as there were too many bright lights flashing and too many people around. I ran straight out to the bathroom after the last photo was shot and stayed there for awhile. Because of that, I missed the birthday singing and cutting of the cake by all the March babies.

After that, I spent most of the time just sitting down, trying to calm both my migraine and my stomach ache. I didn't get a chance to mingle much with everyone. A few close friends of mine knew what was wrong so they sat down next to me and talked with me. Thanks guys... Because I was sick, I decided to leave the party early. Even though I really, really wished that I could stay a lot longer, I'd just be a burden to my friends who are taking care of me.

Some funny stuffs did happen though, like it took us 1 hour + to start the bbq fire. We were using this charcoal that was shaped like a Curry Puff. It looked really weird. To start it, we gathered some leaves and sticks we found on the field and burn them below the charcoal. Some of us looked a whole lot different than the last time we met. It was really fun, despite that I got sick. I can't wait for the next gathering next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment