Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To Study, Or Not To Study?

Now that is a really, really good question. Can you actually study when there are so much distractions around you? I can't seem to do it at most of the time, but when I do get a mood to study, I'll read for hours and hours, forgetting about getting any sleep or food in me. Tips on when you're reading, it's best to do it before you sleep. One time I did this with my history, I actually dreamt that I was living inside the event that I read about before I went to sleep. So yeah, that helped me memorized what happened a lot.

Studying also depends on your mood. If you're in a good mood, you'll most likely not study and just keep doing stuff that you like. If you're bored, you would give in to reading. If you're depressed, you will read like there is no tomorrow. I don't know about you guys, but I can be that way when I'm depressed. Now I really should be studying my american history as my exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment