Thursday, March 12, 2009

Surprise for LP!

Today was fun. We threw a surprise party for LP which he didn't even suspect a thing! Originally we wanted to throw him a party yesterday but he couldn't come to college because he was sick. Luckily I found out about it before I went and picked up his cake. We postponed it to today but we weren't sure about the time. Alexis went to get the cake while Paul, Charles and Jay stalled LP in AUP for as long as they can. Han Sen was getting the napkins from the shop while JC, Tuan Tynn and I got the room ready. After we got the cake, Alexis went to get LP to the room while the rest of us waited inside. Han Sen and I went to the next room to light up the candles and bring it in when he's inside the room. Surprisingly he didn't suspect us even with all the people in the room until he saw the cake. He was happy and pleased with it all. He even hugged everyone for it ahaha!

After he blew the candles, we let him cut up the cake for all of us and let him serve us. That was bad of us to do but technically to justify ourselves, his birthday isn't until tomorrow so he still has no special privilages yet. Of course, I gave him the present that I got him last monday along with the card signed by everyone. We told him not to open any of it until it is officially his birthday so better keep your promise LP! We also smashed a piece of cake in his face when he didn't want to eat any yet ahahaha!

Before we were going back home, LP treated me and Alexis some Subway for a second round. Alexis paid her own meal and LP paid for mine which I will be paying him back tomorrow. I don't care, you're going to take the mullahs! Anyways, happy birthday in advance LP!

No comments:

Post a Comment