Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rain

I love playing in the rain. The only thing I don't like is when my clothes are wet and my mom starts scolding me for it. The rain seems really... peaceful to me. I feel free whenever I'm in the rain. A lot of you may say that it sounds crazy, but it's true. Regardless of whether there would be a higher chance for me to fall sick due to the rain.

I believe that the rain can cleanse a person of any trouble he or she is facing. When those raindrops roll down your cheeks, it feels as though you have nothing to worry about. The rain washes every sin and guilt you have away. Any sort of problems are instantly gone at that moment in the rain.

I haven't played in the rain for quite some time now. I should do it soon to clear my head of all the issues. Who knows? Maybe if I do it often enough, the rain would wash away all of my sicknesses along with it.

2 comments:

  1. hey, i also do believe that water may help u clease and all.
    but realisticly speaking, rain can't cure/clease all ur sickness and problems.
    u will most probably either struck by lightning or get a bad sick the next day...
    u still have to face them, rain....u may think it helped u, maybe its u who thought that way.
    treat everyday like there's rain drops on ur face, ur chin and all....
    maybe u'll feel better :)
    u can do it qisti!!!!
    i admit, playing with rain is consider one of my favourite thing to do. gambatte ;)

    ReplyDelete