Friday, March 27, 2009

Little bit of both bad and good day

Today started a little rough at the beginning. I screwed up my group presentation this morning. I blanked at some of the points I was talking about and had to refer to my notes and not to mention that I stuttered a lot when I was talking. I should have written it down on cue cards in case something like that were to happen.

After that, I guess it got a little bit better as my mood was still good. There was an Apple exhibition in college today which was quite informative on the amount of cash that I need to get my Mac. LP and Paul just love to rub it in my face, to everyone's face for that matter. They were such pure Mac promoters. Evil!

After that, Lik Pang, Han Sen, Jonathan and myself went to hang out at Han Sen's house for awhile. We were playing games and joking around a lot during that time. It was fun.

We left his house around 7.00pm to go to the Earth Hour event at college. It was quite alright I guess. There was free food and drinks so all was good. When that was over at around 9.30pm, we went to eat dinner at one of the mamak's store. We stayed for about an hour until we all had to go home.

On the way back, I started feeling a little bit... let's just say tired. My mood swings are more frequent this week so guess it's not much of a surprise. Oh well, I'm still able to keep a straight face so that's good news.

That was about all I can write for now as I'm still feeling a little tired. Tomorrow I might be watching a movie with Han Sen so I'll write a review on the movie we'll be watching as tomorrow's post. Most likely the movie is going to be the new one called "Confessions of a shopaholic" so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment