Sunday, March 8, 2009

School Days

In a few hours from now I will be attending my old high school Form 5 class 2nd reunion. I'm quite excited and can't wait as we haven't gather like this since last year, though some of them can't make it to the reunion. I remember back in school, how noisy we were, how we annoy some of the other teachers, how our homeroom teacher fought for us, how we threw a party when the classes next door we're having exams, how we helped and supported each other with everything, how we acted like... family.

I miss those days... Back when everything was simple and fun... I sometimes wish that it wouldn't end. But, everything comes to an end at some point. All we can really do is hold on to those memories, or move on with our lives along with the lessons learnt...

No comments:

Post a Comment