Friday, March 6, 2009

Smart Tunnel For Dumb People

The title says it all. Smart tunnel really benefits dumb people like LP and me. Okay rewinding back to yesterday night. we left college at around 7.30pm and then...

LP : I think I should go to KL today to get my books. You wanna go?
Me: Aiyo why you want to go now la. I don't have my ATM card with me today so I can't buy anything since I only got RM30 left...
LP : Oh okay then.
Me: Ahh WTH. Let's go to KL again. I'll just use JC's method of reading books over there.
LP : Har??

And the conversation went on with us crapping a lot until we reached KL. Before we went to KLCC, we made a quick stop at Low Yat because LP was hunting for some computer parts for something. Curse him! I really got tempted a lot by the notebooks on sale over there. But since I'm broke, no notebooks for me. We went to this store which I completely missed the name of it to get his stuff. While we were browsing around, there was a mouse running around inside the store. The staff eventually caught the mouse on a mouse. Now there's something you don't hear everyday. Anyway, after he got his stuff, I got myself a pair of cheap speakers which LP then said...

LP : Why do you need speakers when you already have the earphones?
Me: Because I don't wanna go deaf. I use the earphones every single minute.
LP : Oh okay. So how much are the speakers worth?
Me: RM14.
LP : Oh so it's 3 months then.
Me: What!

When we were in the parking lot, after he just finished paying the ticket and we got into the car...

LP : Okay, next stop. KLCC.
Me: Okay. Yay books~
LP : On my IPod music for me please. Just attached that and open the IPod.
Me: Okay. Done. Eh no sound also. Oh okay the wire.
LP : Uh-oh, where did I put the parking ticket just now? Shit.
Me: Har?! You lost it already?!
LP : 2 minutes driving in the car and already I lost the ticket.
Me: Memang Terra.
LP : I give you permission to rummage through my wallet see if I put it in there.
Me: Nope not in here. Your pockets?
LP : Only change. Oh shit. Check around.

5 Minutes later...

Me: Hmm no where to be found.
LP : Okay found it.
Me: Har! Where was it?
LP : In the pocket of my shirt.
Me: . . .

After we left Low Yat, we went for KLCC to look at the books. And then...

LP : You know what? Before I go to US, I'm gonna go watch the F1 race at Sepang.
Me: F1 race at Sepang?
LP : Yeah. I always wanted to go watch it. This year I'm going to get the tickets.
Me: Why didn't you tell me last year. My sister always get free tickets to that race.
LP : Your sister works in Petronas?!
Me: Yeeeeaaaah. She usually gives the tickets to my brother but it's mostly cause I never ask it from her.
LP : . . .

After that we divide and conquered the store to look at our own stuffs. While he was looking for his stuff, I was looking for the birthday present for my friend. I finally found the perfect gift, but I forgot that my ATM card was with my mom at that time so I had no money to buy it. Man, this means I have to go to KL again and soon, as my friend's birthday is very soon. LP was crying when he couldn't get to buy some of the magazines as he went slightly over budget on his other books. The store was about to close at the time we were leaving, so just in time I guess. When we left KLCC...

LP : Okay, which exit do we take. What's on the right and on the left?
Me: Left is JLN Ampang and JLN Tun Razak. Right is JLN Tun Razak (Selatan).
LP : Ah either way is the same. Let's go left.

When we got out of the exit and made a few turns...

LP : Where are we again? I don't remember this road the last time we came here.
Me: I have no idea. I don't remember this road either.
LP : Should we continue on the unknown path or turn back to KLCC. Counting the loss of fuel and time if the unknown path was wrong... Ahh let's just go back to KLCC. Safest choice.
Me: Yeah I agree.

We got back to square 1. And then...

LP : Okay, let's go this way...
Me: Umm LP, the sign board...
LP : Oh shit!
Me: Yeaaah.
LP : Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Oh okay, the road joined back again. Okay now we're on the right road. Okay next time we go remember to take JLN Tun Razak (Selatan)! JLN Tun Razak (Selatan)!
Me: Eyup.

After that...

LP : Where's the smart tunnel? Is that the smart tunnel? No entry...
Me: Umm I think...
LP : Hmm what la this thing don't even have a sign board as to what tunnel it is.
Me: Err the sign board is over there on top of it.
LP : Yeah now I see it. Okay. Smart tunnel really for dumb people like us who are idiots with directions.
Me: Eyup.

When we got out the smart tunnel, everything went smoothly as we know where to go already. After that he sent me home and that was the end of another KL trip with the notorious LP. Conclusion, smart tunnel is really good for dumb people like us who don't know the road in KL and actually got ourselves lost in the process of finding the right road. Do you guys get this much trouble when you go to KL?

4 comments:

  1. absolutely not! how can you get lost on the main road?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no sense of direction at all >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seldom have trouble in KL unless I'm with KLP.
    But can't blame him much since my sense of direction is also bad.

    Prior to this, LP did really lose Low Yat's parking ticket and spent about RM50 to get another one (nah, not my money anyway)

    And I believe your "friend"'s birthday falls on Friday 13th...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah he told me before ahaha!

    Yup2 my "friend"'s birthday was on Friday the 13th XD quite obvious ahaha!

    ReplyDelete