Monday, March 23, 2009

Resolution for a Mac!

Those of you who hangs around with me a lot probably already know that I've been anti-Apple for a very long time. I've been calling others who have a MacBook like LP Mackers for using it. He's been the number one Apple supporter that I know so far with his iPod, iPhone, MacBooks, etc. You name it, he'll most likely own it. He's been promoting Apple to me for so long that I finally broke. Now I want a MacBook! Curse you LP! I'm blaming you for it!



Since everyone in the family needs to use the computer and we only have one laptop in the whole house, my mom and sister are beginning their hunt for another laptop. I took the chance and imposed the idea to them about the MacBook. I gave a short speech to them, and now they're asking for a proposal from me. Well, I got a surprise for them. I'm preparing a complete business proposal for them as to why MacBooks are a good investment as LP and Paul would say. I'm even preparing some graphs and statistics and working on my presentation to them. It's going to be a long 1-2 hours for them when I'm done with all of it.



For now, I'm considering of just getting it for myself with my own money so I've been coming up with some plans on how I could save money and maybe earn some. So far, my tutoring job is earning me RM7 an hour, 2 hours a week and that then is added to my allowance for a month. From now on, I'll bring brunch from home instead of buying it outside as always. And as for dinner, depending on the day I would either buy it outside or eat at home. If I've to eat outside, I'll buy at max RM7 and that would save me plenty already.


Let's look at the simple formula. No money equals to
Saying no to Starbucks! Remember, no means NO!

As for movies, I'll just get some downloads from my friends and leech of them by copying the file to my laptop and watch it. That means I don't have to spend cash to go watch it at a cinema. I won't be shopping for anything like movie CDs or clothes and such so that would cut the expenditure by a lot. During semester breaks, I'd go work part-time at college which would earn me RM5 an hour and that would be a great plus for saving up for the MacBook.


Some of my friends think that I'm crazy with this ludicrous plan, yet I call it economical logistics.

5 comments:

  1. you blurcase!
    i was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
    and i yelled "qisti!!!!!"
    but you had your headphones on -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAR????? Serious???? OMG sorry! Was busy with a lot of things earlier today so I didn't really pay much attention to my surroundings @.@" Will you be around the area tomorrow afternoon?? We'll go out to lunch XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. haha. i'll talk to you on msn. lucnh will have to wait for next week or sth, hun :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    LP should read every word of this post.
    You need to travel such great lengths for a Macbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah he should. It's all his fault for always promoting it infront of me!

    ReplyDelete