Monday, March 30, 2009

Grindhouse : Planet Terror Review



Okay, this has got to be the most ridiculously stupidest movie I've ever seen. It was really, really horrible! I've had my share of bad movies before but this thing takes the cherry on top of the cake. This movie was directed and created by Robert Rodriguez in the year 2007. Wow, and that was only 2 years ago. For a movie supposedly created in the year 2007, it has the worst quality ever.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing while I was watching it. But not because it was funny. The movie was so horrible, I found myself laughing on the floor. Least that helped cheer me up a little. Seriously, it's that bad! The movie is suppose to be a zombie movie and I was thinking that maybe it could compete with a movie such as the Resident Evil trilogy. Man was I way, way off the mark.

Not only was the quality of the movie extremely bad, the plot was worse. The special effects were seriously defected as it looked like such a low-budget film. Correction, it made a low-budget film seem like a blockbuster hit. The lines used in the movie seemed like something used back in the 70's. Yeah, it was THAT bad. Don't even get me started on the acting. Never have I seen such bad acting before. I mean, it made the Disaster Movie looked like an Oscar award winning movie.

There goes 1 hour and 30 minutes of my life. If you want a good zombie movie, go for the Resident Evil trilogy or the Dawn of the Dead quadrilogy. Now those are some good movies. Least better than this piece of junk. I literally wanted to gauge my eyes out from seeing this crappy movie. I know that it's a cruel thing to say, but I'm just stating the facts in my own opinion and my own opinion is saying that the movie was the worst movie ever created as far as I know. Planet of the Apes was better than this low-budget film.

What was your worst movie experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment