Sunday, March 22, 2009

Special post for the weekend! Part 2

Oookay I'm sure that some of you are blur on what I wrote on my last post. I wrote that post in the L33t language because well, I haven't done it in a long time and someone thought that I should write it in my blog for once ahaha! Okay, here's the translation :

A lot of you may not know this, but I can speak in leet language most of the time. I haven't done it in awhile so we will see how it goes. I learned this language from playing a lot and I mean a lot of online games. I always see people speaking in this language and from then on I just caught up on the language myself. It's not easy to write it, but it's quite simple to read it.

A few, okay maybe a lot of my friends, especially those in the IT field can't speak and read this language to my utmost surprise. Wow, I can't believe they can't understand it when I can read it easily ahaha!

Last time, I always talked with some of my online friends in this language when there are a lot of people around us. It was fun to talk in codes so that no one would know how to eavesdrop on you. Whenever we wanted to talk in secret, we'd use this language.

To those of you who can understand this, congratulations! To those who don't, I'll post the translation on Sunday ahahah!


And that was what I wrote yesterday. It was quite fun and troublesome to write it at the same time as I needed to translate the alt codes to get some of the symbols that I used. But still, it was fun to do it after so long ahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment