Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weird Habits

A lot of people have weird habits that they follow through everyday. That goes for me too. I have a tendency to walk around in circles in my living room everyday while listening to my MP3 player. My family thought it was really weird for me to do such a thing last time, but they got used to it eventually. I think. I also have the tendency to talk to myself as if I'm talking to a group of people. Now this was really freaky to my family and to some people out in public as well I guess. That would explain the many people staring at me whenever I do this sort of thing.

Point is, everyone has a weird habit that they have to do to get through the day. It's a good thing to have as it can be an immaculate support for anyone. Don't let what people say about a habit that you do everyday stop you from doing it. Unless of course if that habit is killing people, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment