Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Loss of Focus on Work

For the past few days I've been neglecting my assignments quite a lot. I still have some that I haven't finish yet and what's worse is that most of them are group assignments. I feel that I've caused my group members a lot of trouble by letting my emotions control me. I've manage to finish off some of them already, but there's still a lot left to do. And the worst part is that one of it is dued on this coming Thursday and the other is on Friday.

My mind is getting too much clouds within it that my judgements so far hasn't been practical. I fear that I would pull all of them down if I don't clear my head right now. I'm doing what I can right now to face the issues and hopefully, no, I will be able to finish off all those work that I've been neglecting. Funny how we humans lose our focus easily when we get emotional.

I'm probably going to get less focused on work as the days pass by. One more week and it's over for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment