Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lost of Appetite

I'm not sure what happened exactly, but it's been like this since Monday morning. I can't seem to eat much anymore. I get sick quite fast if I ate the usual amount of food. Maybe it was something I ate last Monday that made me lose my appetite. I remembered how last time I could finish a whole large pizza by myself, now I'm lucky if I could even finish 2 slices. This is quite an intriguing development as I seem to be okay just eating 2 meals a day instead of 3. And it's not even Puasa month!

Pros from this lost of appetite?
  • Save of money on meals.
  • You lose weight.
  • Less trips to crowded and bright places.
  • More time to do other things than eating.
  • More money in your pockets! (Yes I know I mentioned it already)
Cons from this lost of appetite?
  • It's not healthy to skip meals.
  • Feels as if you're Anorexic or you have Bulimia.
  • Need to buy new pants or a belt as your old ones are too loose. Which costs you money!
  • Your body has less energy with less food in the system.
  • Your brain won't function sometimes. (Or there could be another reason for it even with food)

No comments:

Post a Comment