Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend seems to be quite a busy weekend I've had up to date. There were a few Ed Board related matters that I have to take care of and still am by the way, finishing off some assignments that I've been putting off for awhile, and study for some upcoming tests in the not so distant future.

I've just started on my part of the group assignment and it took me 1 hour just to finish up one point out of the 8 points. Looks like I won't be sleeping anytime soon. Tests are going to be bombarded on me soon, so I better prepare myself for that fast.

There's still the matter of finishing up some of the articles for the March Issue of the INTI Insider that I still haven't written yet. I have to get on that right after I finish up my assignment. Unfortunately, there are numerous things for me to do and there seems to be a depleting timeline which makes it all worse. Then again, that is the case with all students around the world now isn't it? No time for games, its time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment