Thursday, February 26, 2009

Road Trip to KL... Again

Hey people,

I'm going to try something new which is blogging a post everyday so let's see how it goes now shall we?

For today, let me talk about the recent trip to KL with LP and JC. I was suppose to have started my CSC assignment with JC the other day, but LP just had to tempt me out by saying that he was going to the bookstore called Kinokuniya at KLCC again. Damn you! So, being the story bookworm that I am, I went to KL with him along with JC.

It was another typical day out in the car with LP again as when he started talking, he missed a  turn and so we had our share of delays again. Anyways, when we were in KLCC, we were all acting a little bit whacky. Easier said that we were rediscovering our inner childhood memories.

We got into Kinokuniya and LP shooed JC and I to go look at some books while he finds his stuffs. Damn him! I was so tempted to get a couple of books that I spotted inside the store. But even the cheapest one costs about RM60++ so yeah, in my sweet dreams. I'm officially broke from all my expenditures on food, gifts and certain parties that happen from the beginning of this year up until now. It's time to save up and eat like a hobo again!

Back to topic, we originally planned to leave KLCC and get back to college at 4.00pm but it extended to 7.00pm as right after we finished our business in the book store, we went to look into some toy stores and eventually, get our very, very, very late lunch.

The road was exquisitely jammed up on our way back from KL at that time as it was around 5.30pm and considering that it was the Federal Highway. Everyone had just left their offices and was rushing back to their homes. Oh well, least it was quite enjoyable even though I didn't get a single book for myself. You have no idea how much self-control I had to muster up to resist from drawing out some money from the ATM machine. Another typical KL road trip again ahaha! That's all for today, see ya people.

No comments:

Post a Comment