Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Test Results!

I'm seriously surprised with myself this time... for the first test we have this semester I actually did alright. Macro Economics was quite easy. I only had one question wrong which was by careless mistake but it still surprised me like hell! I almost scored full marks on it this time! Yay!

Politics was a little bit... so-so I guess. I didn't do too bad yet not good enough either. But it was still better than I expected it to be. I thought that for sure I was going to get only half of the paper. It was good to know that I'm not that bad in it heh.

We just had our csc test today... and results out 4 hours after the test. Yeah. I did okay on it haha! I'm happy with my result~ Yay~

The most surprising one of all and nearly gave me a heart attack was my history test. I did extremely good on the subjective questions but I lost all my marks on my objective. For my subjective, I only lost about 3.5 marks out of the total 60. And all of them were essay questions! Holy Cow! I didn't think I'd do that good on my history exam as history and I never mixed well with each other. I was so happy to see I did great on my subjective... until I saw my objective. I only scored a quarter of the total objective score which was really bad. It's not surprising to me though I guess since I answered all 40 objective questions in 10 minutes. I did the subjective part before I started on objective and that led me to having no time at all to do the objective questions. Man! Because of that it pulled my marks down by quite a lot. But at least the total mark was still good I guess.

Oh well~ Tests are over with! Well, not yet as I have my macro econs mid terms this thursday so yeah, we'll see if my luck in tests continue. I still have a few stories to write for all of you, but I'll save it for another day as I need to start studying, do my assignments, edit some articles as well as write some articles, and prepare some exercises for my tutee so yeah, another long night. See ya guys some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment