Friday, February 27, 2009

Dreams...

Dreams are such random things aren't they? I for one didn't expect to get one just yesterday. For the past... 2 weeks I think, I've been able to sleep for only 1-3 hours max. I finally got a good night's rest yesterday of 8 hours, but it comes with a price.

I had a dream that I didn't think I would still have, which is kind of... weird. The dream was a remembrance of an event in the past and what might have happen afterwards if things were different back then. It must have something to do with the "signs" I was seeing last week but, it just felt like it meant something.

They say that dreams are windows to the future. What if what I saw in that dream was to be reality in time. I wouldn't know how to react to that honestly. I guess we just have to wait and see if it will either be just another sweet dream, or a harsh reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment