Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Managing Editor

Hello people~

Sorry I haven't been updating ahah, been having one of my regular mood swings. Yeah I guess its that time a week again in my case. Anyways~ Some updates!

First off, Ed Board! From now on, Naomi and I have been promoted to managing editors. So we'll be bossing people around this time instead of getting bossed around. Yay~ But we're still the Big Bosses slaves. Yeah. We were cracking our heads together to get the contents for March issue finalized and right after we finished that, we realized that we have to plan for April's contents as well. Man, such a pain. We also have to write some articles as well as edit the other writer's submitted articles.

Other than that, we also had 2 meetings last week which was a little bit disorganized. First meeting was on Wednesday and it was only for the writers originally at 2pm. Unfortunately, most of the writers couldn't make it so we had to change the time from 2pm to 4pm during the day of the meeting itself. That was bad. What was worst is that we decided to tell the design team to come to the meeting as well 15 minutes prior to the meeting time. It was a little bit disorganized and I have to take the blame for it as it was my fault for not confirming with everyone earlier. Sorry everyone!

2nd meeting we held was on Friday, which was... I guess you could say a little bit more organized compared to Wednesday. We informed the members the night before the meeting and unfortunately again, we missed a few members. That was really bad. We forgot to message some of the members about the meeting on Friday. But all was good I guess as they were informed about everything that went down that day afterwards.

So far, I haven't been doing a good job as a managing editor, or even as an editor itself. Wish I could write better than the crap that I've been doing so far. I don't know... It's been a little rough nowadays for me. Anyways, moving on to the next topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment