Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goodbye?

Okay people, from today onwards I will be saying goodbye to all of you as I've outgrown blogging and started to focus on my career in life with emphasis on my studies. I'd also like to say goodbye to my friends because I will be leaving INTI to go to a college that suits me better than ICSJ has to offer for me. I blame it all on the ketchup stain for making me leave by the way.












Psych! April Fool's! That's right people, run in fear for the dreaded day filled with horror stories has arrived yet again! Be afraid, be VERY afraid, muahahahahaha!! Okay, yes that's a very lame starter but oh well. Moving on!

It's kind of quiet in college today even though it's April Fool's Day. This is mostly due to the final exams coming in about 2 weeks time. Another reason being that it is because it's April Fool's Day that everyone is quiet. We're all too busy watching over our own backs and protecting ourselves from being tricked than dare to do any tricks ourselves.

Thankfully, this doesn't hold true to some of my friends. Some of us tried to trick our lecturers by saying that the painters spilt red paint all over their car while others just said random things like seeing a ghost in the office the other day. I myself actually fell for that for a second when one of my friends used that on me. Curse you! Some other friends of mine took it to the next level with one of our friend's car by planning to wrap it up like a present with a note attached to it that says "Do not open until Christmas". Now that's seriously hilarious ahhahah!

Besides that there wasn't much tricks going around, sadly. Man, I wish I was more better prepared for today and be a joker myself. Oh well, as they say, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment