Monday, April 6, 2009

Two Weeks Sabbatical

Hey people!

Yes after more than a month of posting everyday, I finally missed a day! Yay~ I'm still sick with a fever right now and it was quite bad yesterday. So I just took a day off from blogging. Now I'm afraid I'll have to take a two weeks sabbatical from blogging as my final exams are next week. Eyup, the day has come.

Wow, time sure flies really fast this semester. It felt like it just started and now it's already coming to the end of the semester. I have to say I'm quite happy with my macro econs and csc coursework marks. -A is in my hands! If I study for them ahaha! As for history and politics... let's just say that I'd be happy with a B in my hands if possible. Have to work hard for them. And you know what's great? Final exam for politics and history are on the same day so yeah, I'm so screwed! Yay!

Okay people, I have to say goodbye for about 2 weeks to focus on final exams. I'll start posting again once my finals are over next week so, wish me luck people! See you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment