Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guitar Practice

I've been practicing my guitar since I woke up this morning at around 6.30am. I just can't put it down right now and so I practiced on and on until my fingers are about to break. The INTIMA Office was quite empty today so I used it as a chance to practice playing the guitar as loud as I can.
This picture is similar to my guitar to give you the idea.

A lot of people seemed to like my guitar very much. Some threaten to kidnap it when I was sleeping in the office ahaha! I'm switching between my guitar and the INTIMA Office's guitar. The strings on my guitar is quite hard, although the quality and sound that it makes is really nice. It's seriously hard to play on my guitar especially since I just started playing a few days ago. The INTIMA's guitar on the other hand is quite nice to play with. Easy to handle and the strings are not that hard. It's a good guitar for beginners.

Currently I've had a tune stuck on my head since morning. I've been practicing my strumming with this tune so much that people thought I was playing a song. It really does sound like a song but I've never heard it played before. Well, not that I can recall anyways.

I'm still practicing that same tune but am now taking a break because my fingers hurt badly. I can't even strum a proper G chord now. I'm debating with myself on whether I should go for lessons or not. It would delay my Mac resolution substantially, but it might be a good idea to go for it. Oliver said that he'd teach me how to play it first to see if I like playing it.

Trying my best right now to play it using my fingers, but so far I can only play it with a pick. My fingers are still not use to the strings. And I still can't recognize all the strings by ear yet. Hopefully I'm able to do so soon. Alright, back to practicing!

3 comments:

  1. wow...cool dat ur playing d guitar..u can ask my bro 2 teach u also =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Cool ahah! Maybe one of these days XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. qisti!!! hhaha, Oliver will teach you and you learn you shall under Oliver

    ReplyDelete