Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Day!

Nowadays surprisingly I seem to be in an incredibly good mood. I can't seem to help myself with feeling this way. It's a good feeling! I haven't felt this happy-go-lucky for quite sometime now. Today I got the assignment marks for my macro economics group work. To my utmost surprise, we got 10.5% out of 15% which was the third highest within the class. Why surprise? Because we started work on it on the due date of the assignment and finished it 5 minutes before the time the lecturer wanted it. Yeah, we did very last minute work even though we were given 8 weeks to do the group assignment. And we got the third highest in the class ahahahaha!! I'm quite impressed with our power of crapping our way through the assignment ahahaha!!

After class, LP, Jonathan and I went to watch the movie
The Fast and The Furious 4 which was awesome I guess. I'll write the review on the movie some other time. We ate some Kenny Roger's before the movie which is killing off my resolution for the MacBook right now. Oh well, if all goes well I might not need to pay a single dime for it eh heh but that's a whole different story that I'll post another day as well.

We got back half an hour late for our 2.00pm class after the movie. I went to my class while LP parked his car. History was a little bit boring at the time, so Naomi and I were on our laptop most of the time. I was facebooking and chatting on msn while Naomi was reading some mangas online. Yes, it was terrible for us to do that but seriously! It was a little bit hard to pay attention to the lecture.

After class I hung out with Shannon and Tynnkerbel for awhile. Apparently VJ Utt of MTV was at Taylor's earlier and they were saying how dreamy and hot he was. They wanted to keep it away from the other girls so they used me as a substitute gal pal. Yeah, that was interesting ahahahah! We spent our time talking about how hot VJ Utt and Adam C. were. But mostly we were dissing Adam C. on his hair style choices from before and how pale his skin is and all that crap ahahaha!

When it was time for dinner, LP, JC and I went to eat at the Salmon Steak Restaurant near the Taylor's Business School. I got conned! I ordered an RM5 meal but got an RM9 meal instead. They got my order mixed up and it took them 30 minutes just to give me the wrong order. I didn't bother to complain as it was getting late and I didn't want LP to stay longer than he wants.

While we were eating, LP played a trick on JC when JC fooled around with LP's iPhone. JC wrote a status update on LP's facebook account which basically is saying that he's a pedo. Yeah, you heard me ahahahah! So then LP was acting all pissed off and JC fell for it after awhile. I saw right through his acting so I just kept my mouth shut first to see how far can he make JC believe him. And apparently he tricked him till he burst into laughter ahahaha!!

When dinner was over, we headed off home as it was getting kind of late. My bad LP for dragging you to dinner, sorry! That about sums up what happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment