Saturday, April 4, 2009

Slaving at home

Today was suppose to be a relaxing day for everyone since it's a Saturday. I thought that I would be relaxing too since I only have a few things to do to finish up an assignment. But no, it couldn't be that easy.

First, when I finished my part of the group assignment I wanted to go and rest for awhile as I still had a slight fever from yesterday. Then as I was about to doze off, my mom came in and called me to help clean the whole house. Great. As if my own room wasn't a challenge enough to clean, she asked me to clean everyone's room as well as the living room and kitchen. Not only that, I also had to do everyone's laundry work as well. While I'm at it, I also had to take out all the trash which mounted into 2 big black piles of garbage bags.

While I was doing all of this, my groupmate called me and told me that I did the assignment wrongly and so I had to redo my part again. Crap. So, I had to research everything all over again while doing the chores around the house with a fever that's getting worse and worse by the minute. Yay for me~

After I finally finished the assignment and most of the chores around the house, my mom invited some people over and I again had to help prepare the tables and such. When I was going to clean my room, my brother was around and I thought "Forget it. Even if I clean this place it will be messy again in less than an hour."

After he left, I lost the mood to clean and my fever was getting bad. At least I'm not delirious yet. And now I have to start studying to prepare for my finals exam which is in about 9 more days. Hopefully this fever would be gone soon and I can jump and scream again.

No comments:

Post a Comment