Monday, April 27, 2009

Day Off

Hey all,

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday as I was feeling a little under the weather. Basically for the first time since my last exam paper, I've been going to college everyday. Yesterday was the first day that I just stayed in bed and not go anywhere. I actually was planning to go to college yesterday, but I got a little bit delirious when I woke up and so I just decided to stay home and sleep-in for the day.

I was thinking that yesterday would be my day off from any kind of work. Boy, was I off the mark. When I got up at around 10.00am, my family put me to work by doing some labor for them. Some of the things they asked me to do were things that they could have done it themselves, but the idea of someone else doing it stayed in their minds I guess. It wasn't a lot to do anyways so I can't complain much about it.

I spent a few hours yesterday practicing on my guitar, finally. I bought it back at Sweden and I haven't touched it since middle of January. Was too busy to play it back then up until now but yesterday opened a window of opportunity for me to practice it. It was fun and painful at the same time ahhaha! The strings on my guitar are quite hard so that explains why I said it was painful.

Good news is we finally got a new maid in the house. My aunt found her for us so at least now I won't have to do all the house chores around the house. She seems okay from first look, but it's still too early to say anything. But hey, I'm not complaining about it since now I won't have to do much work at home.

Not much to say about yesterday other than that. I'm still feeling kind of out of it today, as it's not budging anywhere. But at least I'm able to control it so that's good. All I can say for today. Need to get some rest or another Battlefield therapy session ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment