Thursday, April 30, 2009

Orientation Day Mania

What a tiring day this was. I was in a really bad mood this morning because quite a few things happened the day before that made me lose it. Let's just say that the day was bad from somewhere between 10.40am till 11.50pm. Anyways, today seemed to be quite hectic since not only did I have to work as student helper the whole day, but I had to take care of the newsletter as well. We were distributing it today during Orientation Day.

We were first worried that we won't make it in time to distribute the newsletter, but our worries changed drastically after Mr. Amir and Miss Azian looked at it. No one spotted this mistake. Not even them. In the front cover picture, one of the student was wearing slippers. Because of that, we couldn't give it to people directly because INTI doesn't allow slippers and we would be sending them a bad message from this. And so, we had to implement the newsletter inside the orientation goodybag in a hush hush manner. Man was that tiring.

We thought that maybe we wouldn't have enough newsletter, but it turns out we had about 300 extra copies with us. Luckily we told the printers to make only 500 instead of 1000 or else this would have been a big deficit for us. After that, I still had to go and do my job while I'm doing all of this with the help of a few kind people. Thanks guys!

Today was definitely a good workout as I had to run all over the place. So glad that it's all over now... well, my part at least. The Orientation Day is still going on for 1 more hour. I have no idea what they're going to do for the next 1 hour until 7.00pm. They basically already explained to all the new students about everything they need to know. Oh well, whatever. I just want to sleep now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment