Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Done!!!

Finally, after working our butts off, it's finally done! The newsletter is finally completed with all the errors checked and all that crap. Both LP and I had to play hooky from our student helper work to finish off the newsletter which had a few errors that we kept noticing after every 30 minutes or so.

I owe him dinner after all the work and effort he put in. Oh well~ Cheapo dinner is good enough~ Just kidding ahahah! We are such horrible people. We promised the printing uncle that we would pass everything to him by 2.00pm, okay okay I promised. We ended up giving everything to him at 7.00pm at night so yeah, we are such assholes.

I feel terrible for not doing much work today at the office. Even though I was suppose to have worked for about 7 hours today, I only worked for about 1 hour I think at most? Yeah that was very bad. Oh well, now that the newsletter is over and done with for now, I shall work hard tomorrow for the office to make up for today. Okay, time for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment