Friday, April 3, 2009

Battlefield 2 Gaming Session

Today after lunch LP, Jonathan and I went to the cybercafe next to Asia Cafe called FTZ. At first we were going to play Left 4 Dead but it lagged quite a lot after a few minutes of play time. So sad that had to happen because we were having some fun after finishing the first round.

Since that was a bust, we were looking for another game to play and then Jonathan mentioned
Battlefield 2 which LP was an expert in. I never played it before so I thought that this would be a good experience since I was looking for a new game to play for awhile now. The game took awhile for everything to start but it turned out to be an awesome time!

The game was a military kind of game for those of you who don't know what Battlefield 2 is. It was really fun to play this game with other people, especially if you're in a big group. LP and I mostly teamed up with the helicopter combo of him driving the helicopter while I shoot whatever I see on the ground and air hahaha!

We spent about 3 hours in the cybercafe playing this game but it was worth it. Even though we had assignments and tests to worry about, it was good to take the day off from all the craziness that is college.

No comments:

Post a Comment