Friday, January 23, 2009

Trip to KLCC

This happened around... last Monday I think ahah! Last Monday I was feeling a little bit down as I still couldn't seem to write anything at all. Started to get me feeling a little worried whether I'm doing the right major right now and all that. Thankfully this trip to KL totally took my mind off all the troubles.

LP said that he was going to KL to buy some stuffs and asked if I wanted to tag along. I said okay sure. So we left college at around... 6.30pm I think to go to KL. Alexis told us that KL is probably going to be jam around this time but we went anyways ahah!

LP and I were constantly talking in the car about games, Ed Board stuff (just a little), and some other stuffs. Basically we talked until he wasn't concentrating on the road and we missed a few turns. The original plan was to go to KLCC and reached there in around 30 minutes after leaving college. Because we missed the turns, we got stuck in the traffic jam and we reached KLCC in about 1 hour and 45 minutes later. Oh well~ Least we got to see the sights a little ahahaha!

Over in KLCC, we just went to 1 shop which was the bookstore called umm... Kinokuniya I think. It was the first time I went to this bookstore and when I went in, I thought I died and was in heaven. There were so many books! I wanted to buy a lot of them but I only brought RM70 with me, sadly. We spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes inside it looking through books. We would have been longer, but it was getting late and both of us had early classes the next morning so we left at around 10pm++. I only saw the ATM machine on our way out of the store which I bought 1 book that was written by Obama. LP said the book was interesting so I thought okay, let me be the judge of that. Yay~ Least I have something to read for the next 1 week. Anyway, if I had seen the ATM machine earlier, I think I would have withdrawn all my money just to buy more books ahah! Next time, I'll remember to bring some money when we go to KLCC again.

On our way back, we started talking again and he missed a few turns and we were lost again. Yeah. I think we were on our way to Seremban already that time ahahhaa! Luckily, we focused and found the sign board and got on the right road again. And that was the end of the KLCC trip ahaha! Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment