Friday, January 23, 2009

Orientation Night Jan 2009!

Hello people!

I think I'll update the blog by weekly so once a week on friday sounds good hehe. Right in the middle of my csc class right now. Anyways, updates! Last week's Orientation Night I heard it was quite entertaining and successful.

I was being security guard in the reading room watching over some stuffs that were worth over RM10,000. Yes, reading room had that much assets inside of it that night. Since I was security, I spent most of the night in the reading room so I miss the whole Orientation Night which was fine with me as I was feeling a little erm... tired that night. But I did listen to the INTI band performance which totally rocked!

The Mr. and Miss INTI that were crowned that night was as I expected. Well, at least the Miss INTI anyway. Didn't really like the choices this sem but oh well, what can you do?

The lucky draw had 2 very, very nice prize. IPod Shuffles! Man I wanted those. Oh well, least everyone had a good time and it didn't turn into a total disaster especially since it rained during halfway through the event. Next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment