Friday, January 23, 2009

Moo Moo Fiesta!

Onwards to last Tuesday! CCS held an event for CNY they called Moo Moo Fiesta. The event was... how should I say this... average? I'm trying to be lenient right now because I was suppose to write a report on the event as the only member of the editorial department of Ed Board that was present that night. Well, I basically wrote a very very very bad review of the event.

I didn't think that Alexis was going to approve it but to my utmost surprise, she approved it! Finally I can write something good again! ... Well, in this case bad. I think my forte is writing bad reviews for events and stuff because I seem to be at my best at expressing how bad it was... Okay, I should become a critic from now on ahahaha! However, she said there's some minor adjustments she needs to do to my review as it was kind of long so she had to cut down a few things. Okay~ I don't mind ahaha! She's going to put it into the 5th issue of the INTI Insider.

I'm a little bit worried about one thing though. I think the CCS people and whoever supported the event is going to come after me with pitchforks and torches after they read the review. I trashed the event quite bad eh heh heh. The issue will be coming out on the first week of February which is right after our 1 week holiday for CNY. You can read more about the Moo Moo Fiesta event on my review then ahahah! Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment