Friday, January 23, 2009

Ed Meet

Now onwards to last Wednesday! We had our Ed Meet last Wednesday at 2 o' clock. There was a problem with the room though. The room we booked last week was booked by a lecturer for a test on the same time as Ed Meet! WTH! So I called Mr. Amir to ask about it and he said that it should be for Ed Meet already cause he booked it for us. He told me to go see GO (General Office) about it and asked what happened.

I ran to GO in a tantrum of rage to ask what happened. They said that they gave away the room to the lecturer because they thought it was free. I was about to kill the guy that time. JC was next to me and he saw how pissed off I was for the first time I think. I was being quite rude to the GO people that time I think and now I feel a little guilty about it. Just a little though. Why you ask? They gave me a replacement room and it turned out that the room they gave me was already being used. So yeah, damn pissed with them already. Luckily we found an empty room nearby so we just used that one instead. Didn't bother to tell the GO people about it as I'm just going to get angry with them again.

Anyways, thankfully the Ed Meet turned out great. We have 10 new members joining us this semester which makes our total members right now about... 30 people I think ahah! The ice breakers that Viv and I did was quite enjoyable by everyone hehe. I did a scavenger hunt in which the team with the least item had to do a butt dance and spell Ed Board ahahaha! Viv did a Q&A session which was really interesting to know some umm... "personal" stuff about everyone hahahaha!

Alexis explained to everyone a little bit on the history of Ed Board to everyone and explained what each departments in Ed Board does. Then we had some sandwhiches and chrysantimum tea juice. Whoever wanted to officially join Ed Board had to give their names to LP and I was really surprise to see that our numbers have doubled from last time. Overall, Ed Meet was a success! Yay! Next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment