Friday, January 30, 2009

Joel's BBQ Party

Hey everyone!

This holiday seemed to be a little quiet for me but there are still some events and parties that I got to attend this week. Like yesterday for instance, Joel was having a BBQ party at his place for some of us. The party was going to start around evening time so I spent all morning at INTI stoning, listening to my music non stop. But I did manage to at least wrote a short article that I was suppose to hand in to Alexis the day before yesterday. Sorry boss!

Anyways, around lunch time I met with Alexis and Han Sen and we were all feeling hungry but we didn't know where to go to eat. Alexis and Han Sen were invited to go to Joel's BBQ as well so we all decided to go together but there were a few Ed Board related problems that arised that day so we weren't sure if we were able to go for the party. But before that, we were thinking of where to eat. We spent nearly 30 minutes trying to decide on where to eat when we finally decided to go to Sunway Pyramid and eat at the Pancake House. Han Sen had to do a few things over at Pyramid so we all might as well go there and eat. Yay finally food!

After we ate at the Pancake House, we felt our the effect of being poor and felt the pain in our pockets. We spent the next 2 hours in the Starbucks Coffee house doing a few Ed Board stuff. Boss made me buy a coffee there so that we can sit there using the WIFI sobz... The pain of the pocket holes got larger for me. Han Sen was showing me a video of a very funny comedian called Stephen K. Amos. His jokes are seriously hilarious. You guys should look his videos up on youtube. You won't regret it, trust me ahahah!

When it was time to go for the BBQ party, we met up with everyone at INTI to convoy to go to Joel's place. Alexis and Jonathan were starting up the BBQ fire but when they managed to get the fire started, it began to rain. We retreated to one of the pondoks by the poolside and brought the BBQ fire with us ahahah! It was so funny as we were cooking sausages on skewers on the fire as if it was a campfire and we were singing campfire songs! Well at least one song anyways ahahah!

After about an hour+ it stopped raining so we moved everything back to the BBQ place. It was quite an enjoyable night but I wasn't able to spend my time there until it ended as Alexis and Han Sen was going home early. I would have wanted to go back with Jonathan as he was going back late but his car was already full of people so no choice. Oh well~ Least I got to rest a little bit at home I guess. Anyways, that's all for now folks. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment