Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new face to the blog!

Hey everyone~

I know I'm suppose to write what's been going on since new years until now on this post, but unfortunately I didn't have time to write it yet. Was busy practicing the guitar and changing the face of my blog!

I hope that it looks better than before. If not, then I would have just wasted 4 hours of looking for the right templates and the right songs for the music playlist eh heh!

Anyways, I should be able to post the next post on Monday in college. Reason I'm not doing it right now is because I'm tired and my siblings are going to start hogging my laptop now.

Until then, see ya peepz!

P.S. Do comment on what you think of the new face of the blog and whether you prefer the text to be in one colour or the old rainbow colours if you don't mind. Throw me whatever opinions you've got =)

No comments:

Post a Comment