Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good & Bad Day

Hey guys,

Today (I mean Monday) was kinda funny and crappy at the same time. Let me start at the beginning. First off, today was suppose to be the start of the study break week we have which means no classes for a week. But, some lecturers chose to have extra classes and mid term exams during this time which really sucked. Thankfully, I didn't have mid terms this week but I had a 4 hours calc class. Fun! I know!

Anyway, I came early to college today because my ride can only send me during this time. My class starts at 12pm so I had about...2-3 hours to kill I think? I crashed my friend's art class and disturb them a little bit there. I was bored so sue me! They just finished their mid term test when I entered the classroom and was about to start working on their paintings. Mr. Bad, the lecturer already knew me so he was okay with me crashing into the class.

I looked at some of my friend's drawings and they all looked spectacular. I thought wow you guys drew so good! Then I found out that they just traced the drawing from another paper and that's why it looked so real. That was like so... yeah. After I disturbed the people in the art class, I went to disturb some people at the AUP Office. A lot of people were studying for their public speaking mid term exams in there. I just disturbed May for a few minutes and then rushed to my calc class.

Calc class was tiring... but at least it was worth it I guess. The lecturer told us what kind of questions to expect from the Test 2 and Final exams. After the class, I hung out at AUP Office with May, JC, Zjen Thak, Elvin, Vinod, Kah Xin and Wilson as we all had nothing to do there. The topic suddenly got from dorm pranks to schools to sex which was like... an unusual development of conversation. After awhile, LP joined us in the AUP Office and he looked kinda down at the time but I didn't say anything to him yet.

After everyone left, there was only me and JC left in the office and we were talking about some IMC stuffs. But after awhile, the office got boring. So we headed off to INTIMA Office to disturb LP and whoever was in there. When we reached there, LP wanted to talk to me privately about some stuffs he's going through (Can't tell you what it is people! Private stuffs!). We talked for a long time and I forgot that I left JC at the INTIMA Office there (Sorry!!!). So he passed us and went up to his room and then only I notice what I forgot.

After trying to cheer LP up and advicing him, we tried to ask advice from Miss M. It worked a little bit I think, but he was still feeling very down. I had to go back already after the talk with Miss M and he had to go eat before his class starts so we said our goodbyes there. Before we said goodbye, he insists on paying me back for the stuffs I bought for him when he had the fever but then notice that he didn't bring any cash with him today. I told him nevermind it's fine FOC (Free of charge) but he still persists on paying me back next time he sees me.

And there you have it. It was a good day because of the fun stuffs that happened in college and it was a bad day because some sad stuffs happened as well. Now it's time for me to either sleep or get prepared for the Raya Open House I'm holding this saturday so, bye peepz!

No comments:

Post a Comment