Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival!

Hello all~

The Mid Autumn Festival was tonight and it was so tiring, yet worth the time! It was very busy today as everyone was getting ready for the event. Everyone in Ed Board was busy doing the booth at 4pm to make it perfect. The board for Ed Board's Food Booth was just magnificent and we have Sam, Lavinia, Vivienne and Ji Shyan to thank for that! Great job guys! The board for Ed Board's Game Station wasn't so... well it could have been better.

But regardless of the board, the stuffs sold like hot cakes! We sold every single pizza Alexis made and about half of the hotdogs we had! And the Ice Lemon tea sold out faster than you could say mamamia! The Food Booth was an even greater success then we had expected it to be.

The Game Station wasn't like what we expected as we were hoping for it to make more than we got. But money is still money man! Ahahah! JC was playing the DOA 4 game like mad. You owe us money man! Hahah just kidding~ Because of his playing we at least got some promo for the game. Although everyone liked playing GT 5 more than the DOA 4.

The night was bustling with busy clubs trying to sell their stuffs to people who were passing by through the booths to go sit at their place in front of the stage. There were a few clubs who were selling some interesting stuffs like the AUP Society was selling to people temporary tattoos which were so cool! I couldn't see the stage much since I was guarding the PS3 and XBOX360 with my life. If I didn't, LP would surely have made me into one of the ingredients for the pizza! By the way, thanks for the stuff LP!

Getting back to topic, there were some funny contests held on stage but I laugh like mad during 2 performances by Shaza and Amos. Shaza entered the pose contest and the pose that she did was just so wrong! Ahahaha! And Amos entered the evil laugh contest which was like oh my god! I never knew he could do such a good evil laugh! I was playing the DOA 4 and suddenly I heard the laugh. I literally jumped off my chair cause it scared the heck out of me! Ahahahah!

Anyway~ We manage to won the most money made from a club award! We got a prize for it which was 1 very very nice photo album, 2 Mont Blanc pens, 5 Mini Keychain Calculator and 4 Mooncakes! Me and Alexis are wondering how we are going to distribute the gifts. We decided to make the photo album into Ed Board's photo album. We're gonna make it into a tradition in the club to post pictures of club members in events or just goofing off!

The night started at 7.15pm (malaysian timing ma) and ended at around 10.45pm. But we were all cleaning up our stuffs so we all left at about... 11.30pm I think ahaha! In total from tonight Ed Board earned RM220 but when we minus the cost for the stuffs, we made about RM60 plus. That should cover us for about 2 issues of the INTI Insider Newsletter.

I feel so good doing these events! It just made me so enthusiastic about everything ahahah! Well, thats all I can say about this tonight since I think I should sleep soon since I got a class at 10am tomorrow eh heh! Before I sleep, thanks everyone who made the event a big success! It was just so amazing! Especially to LP for bringing all the stuffs in the game station, Alexis who made all those pizzas and the sausages, and everyone who was involved tonight! Goodnight folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment