Friday, September 5, 2008

My very very LONG Day

It started in the morning~ I reached college at about... 9 something and so I hung out at AUP Office awhile... and boy was that a mistake =.= I was still called to do some work for the enrollment but luckily I managed to escape and ran to INTIMA office yay~

After I reached INTIMA Office, I hung out with LP and May until 12 since all three of us had class at noon. We all had different classes and mine was Calc =.=" bundles of fun. After the class ended at 2, I head on over to the AUP Office and then found myself entangled unto the AUP Society meeting. We were all discussing on what we should do as an event for this sem. After a long discussion including debates and goofing off, we have finally decided to settle with a club collaboration of BBQ Monster Night. Then we had to decide the date for it, which was then postpone until we manage to discuss with the other clubs.

When we finished the AUP Society Meeting, JC dragged me to the library to book one of the discussion rooms to hold the IMC meeting. I was already feeling half dead =.= but whatever~ After we got the room, JC and Shannon were calling everybody to come to the discussion room. The room was so small it nearly didn't fit all of us in there. We discussed about what IMC should do for INTIMA Week and other events that's gonna happen this sem. The meet was suppose to end at 5, but we were all talking until the library closed on us =.=".

After we were done with the meet, I head on over to the music room to practice my piano, which I haven't practice for like... 3 weeks I think =.=? It was kinda horrible as I forgot how to play the songs completely =( After giving up practicing it I finished off the theory h/w I had left undone for 3 weeks @.@" until 7.

Before buka puasa, I went to McDonald's to buy my food for buka-ing @.@ was quite a long line. I head on over to the INTIMA Office to wait for the time to buka puasa when JC called me to sit and eat dinner with him, Vinod and their gang at the middle of the concourse near the stage. They all had just return from the bazaar and bought many different kinds of food. We were having our own Barter System as we were trading our food with each other.

After I finished eating with them, I head on over to my piano lesson and tried my best to play the songs. I managed to play at least one of the songs correctly =.=" and the other one I got stuck in the middle of it D8 My piano teacher said I should practice that song and show it to her this Saturday T_T which I'm afraid I might not have enough time to do so!

After the class ended at around 8.30 I head on over to college as my ride won't reach until 9.45+. When I reached college I can suddenly hear the fire alarm going off at the new building and saw all the hostel students outside. Supposedly there was a fire, but some of the other students said that it might just be someone smoking that triggered it. After that I hung out with some of my friends who are living in the hostel and of course, JC's gang until they all went up.

I head on over to the reading room to finish up the speech and slides that I have to present on Saturday for Orientation Day to represent Ed Board. Then I saw that Amos was studying his Chem there so I kacau him for awhile. After that i resumed on to my speech writing which didn't go so well at first. After 30 minutes I only manage to get 1 paragraph done. It was almost time for my ride to arrive so I went to buy some Starbuck's Coffee to keep me awake tonight so that I can finish up the speech and slides. After 10 minutes in Starbucks, my ride finally came... at 10.10 =.="

After I reached home I took a shower and I had this back ache which hurts like hell all day! I couldn't move too much so I just took my laptop and lie on my bed to start writing. After 5 hours I finally finished the speech and slides for the Orientation Day. But now JC messaged me to do the IMC Proposal tonight and pass it to him tomorrow =.= sorry man but no way I can do it now @.@". At least we can just do the memo to get the permission for jamming on INTIMA Week.

And so that was my long busy day. Now is 3.50 in the morning and I really want to sleep, but I'll have to wake up in 30 minutes to eat before i start phasting again soooo what's the point of sleeping now z_z Until next time folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment