Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello world~~~!!

Hello to everyone reading~! This is my first time ever blogging soooo be suttle with me @@ (that sounded so wrong =.=") Hmm I guess I should start by introducing myself.

Start with my name : Hi~~! My name is Qisti Parr Bin Zahairi, yes I know it's a very VERY unusual name especially for a guy right? But whatever~~ ahaha hmmm lets see....

Date of Birth : I was born on the 1st of november in the year 1990.. which makes me.... 1+3+21-7 = 18.. yeah 18 this year XD

Family : Err I have an overly protective mother, a psychotic sister, a grumpy brother and a very passive stepdad.

Current Living Area : Subang Jaya~~ that would be in Selangor, Malaysia =p

Schools/Colleges : Lets see... Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan SS 19, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan SS 14, and Inti College. All in Subang Jaya XD

Interests & Hobbies : o.o my interest and hobbies... well I love to listen to music @.@ and I'm very passionate about writing =D hmmm other than that.... I like to be active in college activities and events XD and like any other college student, I love hanging out with my friends~

Fears & Dislikes : Umm... I'm scared of being in the water x_x (result of too much sea monster movies). I hate to be treated as a servant D=<. I hate overcrowded places and I'm scared of hospital and needles! They freak me out the most! (Reason being they tried to find my vein with the needle last time and failed 7 times in a row!)

Good Habits : Huh??? Do I have any good habits @@"? Well I guess I like helping people o.o and I like to waste my time away with music... Err is that a good thing or a bad thing =.="

Bad Habits : Hmmm bad habits... I usually don't finish my work until the last minute. I can be VERY forgetful most of the time. I like to kacau my friends~ XD

Anyone special? : Erm currently... Nope. Single and proud of it!

Favorite Hangout Places : Hmmmm.... My room... and ICSJ XD if inside then umm.... probably AUP Office and Intima Office ahaha!

Favorite Food : Food..Food.....FOOD!!! Ahahaha well mostly Japanese Cuisine and Italian Food.

Favorite Saying : Never be normal!!!!

Well.. That's all for now folks~ I'll start crapping more real soon =D Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment