Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My line is back~ Some "Feverish" stories to tell~

Heya all~

As the title says, my internet line is back! Yay~ Now I don't have to steal my neighbour's line xD Well these past few days haven't been quite easy as I had high fever + migrains which is such a bad combination. There was at one point it got worse until I got a little bit delirious and began talking giberish. Was kinda weird as I knew what I mean but I couldn't say it. Because of this I had to miss my class for 2 days =( which is not good as we're having our test next week. Gotta start getting nerdy!

Anyway about the fever, it seems its been going around everywhere. A few of my friends from college seemed to have caught it somehow at the same time as I did. Some of my other friends who did not have the fever said that a lot of their classmates seemed to have been sick as well. I told my sister about it and she said that a lot of people from her workplace had gotten sick. My conclusion... GLOBAL EPIDEMIC!! Ahaha just kidding. But it is weird isn't it? That everyone got sick at the same period of time.

Changing the subject now~ Ed Board seems to be doing rather well this time XD we have a lot of new members who signed up. But whether their really going to join Ed Board or not, we'll just have to wait and see. They better come up since they paid the RM2 entrance fee! Ahaha well hopefully they'll come because their really interested. Our 3rd INTI Insider issue is coming out soon, or is it already out? I'm not sure since I wasn't in college today. Have to check it tomorrow. If it is out... Get your copy NOW!!!

Last monday was the last day to submit my article for RAGE from the Star Newspaper. All of us still hadn't written anything for them as we were all feeling... uninspired. I did wrote 2 articles before that but the first one was too personal and the second one was just pure crap. We had about an hour before the deadline for our articles and we were rushing to get it done. Somehow I manage to write something for them... but I don't know if it's any good. Right after I finished my article, I borrowed Zjen Thak's camera and started to ask some of my friends to help become my models for the pictures I was submitting for RAGE. It was all blurry and rushing but the pictures turned out okay ahaha.

Yesterday before I realized my fever, I went to college for my classes as usual. I hung out with Elvin awhile and I started to feel a little bit funny but I thought maybe it's just my imagination or lack of sleep or something. Anyway during calc class, I think my brain literally died on me. I couldn't process anything during the class. After the class I hung out with Edison as he was starting to feel sick too. We went to the library and slept on the couch there for about less than an hour. I started feeling worse after that so I didn't go for my macro econs class. I was still phasting at the time and after hard convincing from Jillian, I broke it cause I really couldn't take it anymore. So we went to AC to eat awhile and met up with Den and Daryl. We just ate and chatted... well mostly they chatted. I was feeling too... unenergized. After our late lunch Jillian took me to go rest at the college's first aid room which I didn't even knew it existed. I rested there awhile and when the office closed, I rested at the INTIMA Office and concourse until I could go back.

Back to the fever topic~ You know what? Because of the fever I took a day off today after the many suggestions from everyone I knew. I have to say, it was so nice just to have some TRNR time~ Not worrying about whatever was happening at college and stuffs. I think this could be considered the only day I actually slept for more than 6 hours in the past 3 weeks. I do feel a little bit guilty not being able to do my part for the INTI Insider's 4th issue contents. But Alexis told me to just rest for now and later on she'll dump more stuff for me to do ahahah.

Well I guess that's all for me to say for now. Better get some rest. Tomorrow I have a 4 hour calc class. Fun right? Goodnight folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment