Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eventful Day!

Hey all~

Well, today my schedule was packed even though I only had one class which was macro economics. It started right after the class was over which was at 12pm. I had to meet my new calc tutor that Matt found for me. She seemed okay, but the schedule with her seems to be a bit too... much. I mean, 2 hours on Wednesday and Friday on the free time slot. That means no more club activities for me on this semester sob...

Oh well~ There's only about 3 weeks of this semester left if you minus the study week break. Anyway, we finished the scheduling at 1pm which was suppose to be the Ed Board meet but it was cancelled for this week because of the SMS event. Instead, Elvin was holding a meeting for his club which I'm still not sure on what the name of the club is going to be. Last time it was suppose to be called the Leadership Club. I could only attend the meeting for like about... 20 minutes I think before I had to go and be student helper for the SMS event.

After I said my goodbyes to the members, I rushed to my post as the event had already started. My partner was Han Lim but he had to leave after awhile and I had to take care of the booth. Han Sen was there to keep me company for awhile as he was kind of bored and needed to talk to someone about something. The event was kinda hilarious. I was in charge of the booth that the obstacle was that the participants had to compete with me in sucking a floating ball on a hairdryer and gettng it to stick onto our mouths. It looked so wrong as it looked like me and the participants were going to kiss each other ahahah!

After two long hours, the event finally ended at 3.30pm. I felt so tired and I still had 2 more events to go to. One at 6.30 pm and the other was at about 9.30pm+. So, I had a 3 hours break which I used hunging out at INTIMA Office. LP was having a fever and it seemed to be getting worse. Han Sen and I managed to convince him not to drive home yet until his fever cools down a little since he lives so far. I bought LP some Panadol, a small tissue packet and a bottle of mineral water from 7-11. The funny thing was, I didn't bring any change today and I only had the RM100 note and the 7-11 didn't have enough change. So, I had to go to Subway and buy a cookie worth RM1.30 with that RM100 note which was like so... words cannot express it.

Anyway, after I bought the stuffs for him, me and Han Sen made sure no one disturbed him resting so he'd feel better. After more than 1 hour of rest, he started to feel a little bit better. Han Sen had left to go back home already, so Alexis and I walked LP to his car to make sure he was okay. And after both of them left on their car, I walked back to college and hung out with Celine, Zjen Thak and Johnson until the 2nd event of the day started, which was the MSS Buka Puasa event.

The event finally started at 7.05pm and at that time, not many people had arrived yet. Me, Ilyas and Celine went in first and started to eat after the time had arrived. The rest of the gang reached at about... 8.00pm I think. After we were done eating, we played some fun games to past the time. The first game was one of my favourite games ever, which was Charades! It was kinda funny and sadly, my group didn't get to be 1st place. Instead we tied 2nd with the other group. After Charades, we played another game which I don't know what to call it honestly. Basically, you had to build a tower out of newspaper and get it to be as tall as it can be and then place an egg on top of it and make sure that the egg didn't fall down on its own and crack. My team won 1st place for this one but I didn't really help much with it eh heh. After that was done, we took some photos and there was some lesbian action between some people ahahah! It was kinda funny since they lost a bet or something so they had to kiss each other. The kiss only lasted for one second, but Ilyas got it all on video ahahah!

After that event was done with, we went to the 3rd and final event of the day, which was the Gossip Street Concert at Asia Cafe's open space area. It was so loud and cool! Everyone was in such a party mood that they jump on the song performances and did the arm wave on some of the songs. When they started the mandarin performances, a few of us felt kinda lost. So me, Shaza, Tuan Tynn, Nad and Endreu went to relax at Starbucks for awhile. We chatted for quite some time and after that, me and Shaza were suppose to be picked up by Farina to go back home already. But we didn't want to leave the concert just yet, so we dragged Farina and a friend of hers with us to the concert.

When we arrive, the atmosphere was just crazy! Everyone went wild like it was an out of control party! Over there I met some of our gang and then we saw that JC was at the front of the stage going wild ahahah! Then I saw Edison just reached the concert as well. We were all partying to the songs like mad as One Buck Short was performing on stage.

When it reached 11.15pm, it was time for me, Shaza, Endreu, Farina and her friend to go back home. We couldn't get a cab anywhere so we decided to walk back home since it's not so far. On the way back we chatted quite a lot and that slowed us down a little bit eh heh. I reached home at about 11.45pm and I felt so tired. I still do now actually. So, I shall end it here today and go get myself k.o.ed on my bed. Goodnight folks!

2 comments:

  1. i like ur blog..written very well.. but haha...too long...n that day(street concert) y u went bak earlier..u miss the best part of it in the end~ppl dancing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz cause I had no ride to go home. So had to go back with Shaza and they all. WAA SERIOUSLY?!?!! MAN! y!!!! T_T

    ReplyDelete