Friday, September 12, 2008

Weirdest Dream

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had and yet wish that it would be reality?

For me, it was when I was having my fever. I dreamt that I was getting my birthday presents early this year. So, in the dream, my mom gave me this small looking kind of plastic bag. I thought at first, "Am I getting a bag of cookies or a muffin?". Then when I reached in, out came a PS3!!! I was like OMG!!! Then my mom told me, "That's not all.". I looked at the bag again. Okay the bag was way too small to have even hide the PS3 let alone other things as well. When I reached in again, out came a plasma tv! Holy $#*%!!! I was too star struck to even think the logic of how a plasma tv can fit inside the bag.

After that my mom told me, "There's more.". At that point, I stopped caring about the logic and started grabbing whatever was left inside that tiny bag. The next items to come out were a psp, some ps3 games and a dvd player. You could tell that my face was glowing when I was recieving all of those things. "Keep going." she said. A set of desktop computer came out after that.

"Okay, empty the bag now." she said. I took the bag and turned it upside down. Out came a river of handphones with different designs and brands from the bag. It filled the floor I was sitting on. I was so happy that I was literally swimming on my gifts making some angel shapes with them. When I was just about to plug in the PS3 to my new plasma tv in my room, I suddenly hear a ringing sound coming from all the handphones. All of them showing that the alarm had gone off.

I literally fell off the bed and woke up instantly. The ringing I heard was actually from my phone alarm that I set in case I didn't wake up in time. I was going like, "NOOOOOO!!!! MY STUFFS!!!!! WHY!!!!!!". It was so depressing that I had to wake up from the weirdest yet best dream I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment