Saturday, November 29, 2008

Club meetings, Farewell Miss Koh & Woo hoo Twilight Premier!

Hey everybody,

It's been a week since I last wrote on the blogger and quite a few interesting things happened within this week. There was the Ed Board meet that me, Alexis and LP had on tuesday. Before I start the story, I'd like to say that I was right about Alexis being late for the meeting and losing the bet with me ahahaha! Okay anyway~ We had a lot of discussions about what we're going to do for Jan sem and boy, did we dream big! We're making that dream a reality even though it's big. The meeting lasted for about, 4 hours + I think when it should have been only 2 hours tops. Oh well~ Because of that long meeting we had a lot of ideas now that are already in motion.

After the meeting Alexis, LP and I bumped into Jonathan and Han Sen when we went to eat at Asia Cafe. We started talking a lot and tried to name all the US States which I think we failed or miscounted. We decided to go with miscounted instead of fail ahahahah! When we gave up on the game, Alexis had to leave to go to Mid Valley and the rest of us just headed for SAO/SSD. I and Han Sen had some things we needed to do there so LP and Jonathan tagged along with us.

Over there we started talking a few crappy things~ I and Han Sen were discussing about some books that we read like the Twilight saga while LP and Jonathan were talking about all this military airplanes and stuff. We all had nothing better to do so we pratically 'stoned' ourselves in the SAO/SSD until 6.00pm. When it was time for the office to close, Jonathan left to send Han Sen home while I walked LP to his car and was deciding whether I should just call it a day and let him send me home. I decided it was too early for me to go home just yet so I stayed back and listened to my music until 8.oopm.

Instead of waiting for my Stepdad to pick me up, I decided to walk home that day because I haven't walked home for such a long period of time after a certain incident that happened then. I had to lie to my mom about how I was going home though, cause she would probably freak out and start to yell at me if I told her I was walking home alone. So, I told my mom that a friend of mine was sending me back by car. Then, I rushed myself home so that she wouldn't get suspicious. The night walk was very peaceful and relaxing for me. Most people would panic because their afraid of getting mugged or raped or killed when their walking home alone at night but for me, it was just so nice. The air felt cold that night and I could even see a few stars lit up in the night sky and was strangely quiet surprisingly since I live in a city that doesn't exactly sleep early.

The next day, which is wednesday, we had a farewell party for Miss Koh, our student affairs director. The party was at night though, so I went to college first to do a few things and relax a little bit. That day was also Mr. Amir's birthday so I went and bought him two pieces of cheese mouse cake for him while the staff of SAO/SSD bought him a full cake. I didn't stay for the cake though. I went to AUP office to do a little bit of research on a problem that I've been facing. It didn't really turn out helpful though, as it was telling me things that I had already known. Alexis and LP came later to finish off some things for Ed Board that we discussed yesterday.

Around 6.00pm, the three of us, with Suzanne and JC left for pyramid for the party. We went early because we wanted to do some shopping before that ahahah! LP was looking for something from the Machines shop there and the rest of us followed him there. I excused myself from there and went off to look for a few books to help me with my problems. I manage to find only one so far though, but it helped me explain a few things that I didn't even knew were related. When I finished looking at the books, I went back to the shop to find everyone but no one was there. I called Alexis and she said she and LP went back to college to fetch her camera.

I didn't know where JC and Suzanne were, so I just went to Italliannes as it was time for the party to start. Along the way, I met Ben, Yan Ming and Felicia and we headed for the same direction. We passed May Chong, Joshan and Oliver who told us to go on ahead to the restaurant. JC and Suzanne were already sitting at the table there so I went and joined them. They were asking me where I was and I told them I was looking at some books but I didn't tell them what books they were exactly. After awhile LP and Alexis along with many others started to arrive for the party. Then, the VIP guest arrived at 8.00pm and was very surprise on the turn-up ahahah!

We started sitting in groups and started sharing the food orders. A lot of funny stuff happened that night such as Christine making JC pour water on himself, Alexis eating a psychotically spice enhanced pizza to win a bet and JC cutting a box up and trying to eat it. There was also a lot of cam whoring that night obviously ahahaha! Unfortunately, I forgot to get the pictures from Alexis so no pictures yet guys. Sorry! When we were about to call it a night, the bill came and some difficulties rosed from that. The waiter had combined all the bills so we were all trying to remember how much each group had ordered. Then, Miss Koh went on ahead and paid the whole bill by herself and said that dinner's on her. We all went "Nooooooooooooooo!!" because the bill was like over RM 1000++ and we couldn't let her pay for it as we were the ones who organized the party for her. She persisted on paying and said that paying was the least she could do after the party we had for her. She said that we were students and should not pay for that much and convinced us that the staff would pay her back the next day.

We said okay to her, but May Chong didn't want that so she had everyone pay at least RM 30 behind her back so that we could pay her back for the dinner. After the party ended, it was time to go home and LP was sending me with his car while Alexis was sending Suzanne and JC with hers. LP wanted to stop by the Machines shop again though to buy an IPod Touch and headphones. I waited outside for him and Alexis, JC and Suzanne joined me as they left some stuff in his car.

After awhile, he finally finished picking the IPod and headphones and apologized to us for making us wait for him. In the car, he and I were talking about some stuffs and started talking about all kinds of funny stuff about some people that we knew. He let me be the one to be the first person to open and play with his new IPod Touch as an apology gift for making me wait outside and guard his stuff earlier which I told him was fine but I still wanted to play with the IPod ahahahah! Unfortunately, the IPod needs to have ITunes installed inside before you could do anything with it so that was a bust. Instead he let me try out his new headphones first. The headphones were really loud and clear but it was a little bit big and his silicon earphones still beat the headphones in terms of loudness.

When we reached my place, we wished each other to have a nice trip as I was leaving for Sweden and he was going to go to Singapore and Thailand for the holidays. Apparently, a lot of people are asking me for a souvenir when I get back from Sweden. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT. I think currently there are over 20 people who have requested a souvenir.

On Thursday, it was the Twilight movie premier and I, Jillian, Celine, May Chong, Charles, KC, Han Lim and his GF went to watch it in the morning. The theater was extremely loud with screaming fans, mostly girls who wants to see the main actor of the movie. Jillian and I were making fun of all the screaming girls in our seats which was kind of mean but fun to do ahahaha! The movie was just awesome and there was a lot of humor in it. Especially around the character named Jasper ahahahah! We all said that that dude was just so wrong ahahaha! Comparing the movie with the book of course, as expected, the book was definitely better.

When the movie was finished, we went to the Manhattan Fish Market restaurant to eat our overdue lunch. We were discussing on whether or not we should go and watch another movie or go back to college. We decided to go back because everyone was tired and feeling a little broke after lunch ahahaha! When we finished a few things in college, Han Lim sent me, Suzanne and Shaza, who we met in College, home.

The next day, which was friday yesterday, I went to college to meet up with Alexis and finish up some of the Ed Board stuffs that LP had done before he left for his trip. We took some time to finish the thing, but we managed. We sent it back to LP so that he would finish off a few details that he missed out and we didn't know how to do it. Han Lim and Suzanne were there as well and they asked to borrow my Twilight saga books when they saw that Miss Terri was returning them to me. Of course I agreed, since I was going to be gone for a month anyway and that should give them enough time to finish reading the books.

After that we went to SAO/SSD to celebrate Kak Shima's birthday. Wow, it seems as if everyone's birthday is this month ahahahah! When we were done eating the cakes and snacks, Alexis drove me home before she went back. In the car, we decided on a few things to do like the contents for the next issue of the INTI Insider Newsletter. We brainstormed all the way and came up with quite a lot of contents for the newsletter ahahah! Then we said our goodbyes and told each other to finish up some of the articles and to call Jillian and Naomi to start writing the other articles.

And that's the end of this week thus far. Today I originally had plans but they were unconfirmed so I guess it's cancelled. Tomorrow I'm having a family prayers thing going on before I leave for Sweden. My flights confirmed on Monday at 8.45am. Ugh, means that I need to wake up super early and we have to leave for the airport by 6.00am. Until next time people~ I'll tell you what it's like in Sweden when I get there. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment