Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Final Exam of the semester!

This post was originally suppose to be written on the 4th of November as it is my last day of finals for this sem. It's not going to be pretty and there will be some vulgarity inside it so, just a heads up people!

That whole day I studied for the test really hard, looking up at the past sem questions and seeing the format of it all. I could guess what questions were most likely to come out during the test already. I was prepared to do it!

When it was time for the test I thought, "Okay! Lets get an -A at least!". The examiner had distributed the paper already and as I looked at them, I was literally going, F***! None of the questions that I thought was coming out, never came out! Or at least they came out, but was like, x10 harder.

I tried my best on the test and I think at most I could score from it is 30 out of 100. My -A is gone for sure now. When the test ended, all of us went, " WTF was that?!". The test is like way, way, WAY harder when compared with the previous sems. All of us were swearing non-stop as we saw our A's fly away from our hands. We wanted to kill the people who set the test because it was seriously F***** up.

All of us emoed to the max that night as we had high coursework marks and we could have gotten A's! If it weren't for that stupid final paper being ridiculously hard. I mean seriously, it was as if we were having our calculus on hard core mode when we were barely standing on normal mode. I seriously want to kill the person who set the paper for us this sem!

Okay... calming down now. It's over and done with! I don't have to care about calculus anymore! Throw away all those notes or burn them on an open fire! Goodbye Calculus!

No comments:

Post a Comment