Friday, November 21, 2008

Finished a few books and... Sweden?!

During the holiday, I got kind of bored so I went back to my habit of reading story books. Last time I read the whole Harry Potter series and finished it in about a month. This time, I started reading the Twilight series which is just so good! The movie's coming out on 27th November and I can't wait to watch it! I have a really bad habit when it comes to reading books. When I find the story interesting, I would read the book nonstop until I finished it. I would sometimes miss a meal or take a bath and I would not sleep at all. I would just keep on reading it until I finished it completely.

For the Twilight series, there's only four books which were as thick as the Harry Potter series. I finished all four books in five days. That's right you heard me. Five days! I lacked sleep but I was still aware amazingly to finish of the books. The story was just too good for me to put down the book without knowing what happens next. I really can't wait to see how the movie would turn out as the books were just amazing!

Now I'm on my next series book which is called 'The Vampire Diaries'. It's not as thick as the Twilight series and there's only two book of it but it seems to be quite interesting. Dang, now I have to go look for a new series to read soon. Oh yeah, did I mention that for the whole month of December I will be going on a holiday to Sweden by myself? Yes I'm gloating to all of you right now bwahahahah! I'll be staying in Sweden with my aunt, uncle and cousin who lives there. Yay! I'm excited to play in the snow~ And face the cold!

That's all the time I have left for today, for it seems that my internet connection went haywire...again. So, until next time folks! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment