Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello Sweden~

Hey people!

Today was my first day in Sweden and I have to say, it's way better than anything that I had expected so far! The plane trip was a drag as it was a 12 hour flight. The good thing is though that they had a great selection of movies on the planes that you can watch on the flight. I watched Dark Knight, Wall-E, Assasin, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and many more. Besides that, I also tried to finish one of the books that I bought last month but I only got to read only half of the book during the flight. The movies were too distracting.

Anyway~ We reached Sweden at 2.00pm Sweden time which is around 8.45pm Malaysia time. It was not as cold as I thought it would be. Honestly, I was expecting it to be below 0 degrees celcius but it was a positive sign. Sadly, the snow had melted when we reached there but at least we're going to be here for a month so we will definitely see some snow action soon ahahah!

My aunt and uncle took me to their place in Scandanavia and showed us around the shopping mall as well as playing some catch up stories. We were window shopping around the mall and I can't believe the prices around the place. It was way cheaper than Malaysia price which means~ Shopping! Ahahahaha! But we won't start shopping until the 26th December as they will be having some kind of a warehouse sale.

Other than that, I absolutely positively love the internet connection here at my uncle's place! It's like a dream come true~ The air around Sweden is seriously nice and cold. But it's not as cold as my mom and sis described at me before. Anyway~ I have to start writing some articles for the INTI Insider now. A lot to do in a week! See ya next time peepz!

2 comments: