Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I haven't updated you with all that's been happening in Sweden so far but there seems to be a problem with the picture uploading in the blogger here. So, I won't do any new posts until I get back to Malaysia which is in December 31st. Right before new years!

Anyway, right now it's a white Christmas here in Sweden~ It finally snowed right on Christmas eve! But for Sweden apparently they celebrate Christmas on the 24th instead of the 25th. Present time!

My uncle and auntie gave me 500 Kronos (RM250) to buy myself a present since they don't know what I like. I told them it was too much but they wouldn't accept my refusal *sigh*...

So now I have to choose on what I should get later as my present. But I won't buy anything until the 26th since that's when the megasale starts over here. Prices on all items will drop faster than you could say sale!!! Ahahaha! I'm looking forward to see what I can get for myself before I go back to Malaysia. Oh yeah did I mentioned I already got myself a guitar? Yes I'm rubbing it in to all of you right now bwahahaha!

Anyhoo~ I'll post all the stories in Sweden when I get back to Malaysia later. Until then~ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment