Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some Scenery from Sweden

Hello all,

As the title says, I posted some photos that I took around Sweden. It's not much yet though as I haven't had the time to go around the city to take more stuffs but it's better than nothing.




The spot where I took this photo is fantastic. You can see the whole city from the view up there.


This island is in the middle of the city. Nice isn't it?

This is me by the boat restaurant. Apparently this boat never sails. It's a high class restaurant, or so I have been told. Haven't try the food there yet.


The tree that I'm pointing at is seriously huge. This photo was taken far far away from it because we couldn't get a parking spot near the tree.



The statue of the first king of Sweden I think? The guy lived over 400 years ago.



Snapshot of the 7 Eleven store of Sweden. Inside it is seriously huge. x3 the size of Malaysia's 7 Eleven.



Festival going on near the place I'm staying at. It took place at the train station of the area. They used the bonfire behind me to do some BBQing.




This is the tree near the plaza next to the train station at my area.



Dirty pile of snow that came in last week. Seriously dirty isn't it?


Another tree near the plaza. Looks nice right?


Pony and goat arguing with each other. Cute ain't it?



Me near the train station of Akalla (that's the area I'm staying in).



The merry-go-round ride of the festival. Cute?


Entrance to the park. Looks nice right? The park is so much different than Malaysia's park. It's so clean and woody.



The public library of my area.


Fountain overflowing with weeds all over.


Tree infront of the library.



Sorry that I haven't written anything so far. Just feeling a little bit... down I guess. Don't even have any mood to write any articles at the moment. Anyway, next post I'll put some pictures of the food over here. Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment