Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some food from Sweden~

Hey everyone,

As promised, here are some pictures of the food over here. Seriously nice I tell you.


First we have the strawberry filled cheesecake. It's seriously huge and tasty ahahah!


This one my uncle calls it Nasi Goreng Mat Salleh style. Instead of rice they use potato cubes. The red jello looking thing is called radish apparently.


This is the best burger I have ever tasted in my entire life! And its only available in Sweden. They didn't have an international franchise. The place is called Max Burger and it's seriously nice!


Another from Max Burger. This one is called Chilli Cheese. They grilled the cheese with the chillies inside it. Damn nice taste! It's only available from Max Burger outlets in all of Sweden.



This is the kebab style they do in Sweden. It's like... HUGE! I almost couldn't finish the whole thing! Never in my life before have I eaten kebab with fork and knife though. That was a first.




Last but not least, the swedish meatballs! A lot of my friends back home wanted to eat the meatball. It's quite nice actually.


And that's all I have on food for now. Next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment