Friday, October 24, 2008

Exams, Futures and "End War" Demo!

Hey guys~

Well, this has been one hectic week as I crammed my brains out for exams and assignments during this week. Luckily, the group assignments were fine, and the exams were fair to say the least. I can't believe the amount of studying I've been doing these past few days myself. One of the happiest things that I heard this week was my coursework for my calculus subject which was 50 out of 60 percent! Woo hoo! I don't have to repeat it anymore~ Ho lay lu ya! But I am worried about my macro economic's coursework as I think I didn't put in enough effort at the beginning of the semester. Hopefully it would be okay. We'll find out more on that next week.

After the test today me, Alexis, Han Sen and even LP got stressed on what subjects we should take next sem and when should we be leaving for the states. Mostly it was Alexis and Han Sen doing the talking, I was just leeching from them and LP was busy looking at his own Uni choice. I was so worried that I might have to spend 7 semesters here (counting the 2 that I already took)when I counted all the subects that I needed before I transfer to St. Cloud State University in Minnesota. After careful planning with Alexis, we manage to make it fit so that at max I would spend only 6 semesters here given if I don't fail any subjects at all and next sem I would take 5 subjects as well as the following semester. Man, I have to start being a total bookworm because of this!

When we were done looking up at all those uni stuffs, Alexis and Han Sen went and eat lunch while I and LP go and set the game demo we were doing in the room that we booked yesterday. Unfortunately for us, the room didn't have a projector. So we then hijacked the room next door since no one was using it and it had a projector inside. LP was setting up the XBOX 360 he borrowed from his friend and also some speakers he brought along that belonged to him while I was just sitting there and waiting to try out the game ahahah! I feel so bad about that.

Anyway, the game is called "End War" and it was just a demo trial of the game. The real one would be released on the 4th of November. What's so great about this strategy game by Tom Clancy? Well for one thing, the storyline is like so scary since the reality would hit people that this could actually be happening in the near future. Second, the graphics are damn awesome! It's as if your watching a movie or your actually there! Third, its voice command! Meaning you just talk with the headset on your head and give out orders to your troops. Its a really cool game that everyone should get!

After we played for God knows how many times and showed it to some of our friends, me and LP called it a day and was heading back home already at 6.15 pm. But before that we decided to grab a bite to eat. Mostly because I didn't eat lunch at all because of the game being addictive ahahahah! When we finished eating, we went back to college to pick up some stuffs we forgot to take with us earlier. I think it was one of the speakers ahaha! Short-term memory loss people eh heh. Then I had to buy some stuffs before he could send me home. Sorry LP! A lot of sidetrips ahahah!

And that was the end of the day. Reached home at about 7.20 or so and watched tv after 1 week of no tv! Now it's time to catch up with my beauty sleep so, goodnight everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment