Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged By Amos~~

1. what's the relationship of you and her/him?
Friends duh XD

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Funny
Nice
Very blur
Too Innocent sometimes XD
Damn smart! =D

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
He's evil laugh is the most memorable thing I heard from him!

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you
Helping me with my calc last time XD

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
Say he's not my type ahahaha!

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Not possible so don't have to answer =p

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
Not to be so blur! XD

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
Err... He ate my cookie o.o? WAR D:<

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Disturb him =p

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Nice guy o.o?

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Erm full of energy... and maybe nice to hangout with? =D

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Adventurous
Curious
Love helping everyone

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Random mood swings

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Someone dependable.

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
Thanks for all your help guys! Whenever I need something all of you are there for me XD You guys make me smile everyday =D

Ten people to tag:
1.Alexis
2.Ben
3.Carissa
4.Edison
5.Elvin
6.Jillian
7.Kwok Liang
8.Jared
9.May Lim
10.Mitra

Who is no.2 (Ben) having a relationship with?
Erm think her name was Steph! I so smart ahahahah!

Is no.3 (Carissa) a male or female?
Obviously female XD

How will no.9 (May Lim) react if he/she found out that his/her cell phone is lost?
Erm either she goes bonkers until she finds it or she just continues being her blur self XD

If no.7 (Kwok Liang) and no.10 (Mitra) were together, would it be a good thing?
Erm dunno if their each other's type o.o

How about no.5 (Elvin) and no.8 (Jared)?
Now that would be interesting ahahahahahah!

What is no.1 (Alexis) studying about?
Oo oo I know I know! Same as me XD AUP Journalism Major!

Is no.4 (Edison) single?
Maybe yes, maybe no =.="

Say something about no.6 (Jillian)?
She sho shweet ahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment